Fantastic scenarios that challenge your mind
At Xenses enjoy more than 15 activities in scenarios that will challenge your mind. Land, air and water experiences designed to revive your senses and awaken those you didn’t know you had.
Xenses is a half-day park, which gives you ideal time to return and enjoy the attractions of Cancun and the Riviera Maya with your new capabilities as a Xensei (master of the senses).
More than 15 activities to experience diverse ecosystems with your senses and to live new adventures through air, land and water:
- Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xítric Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight / Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marblelous.
- For your visit wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or enjoy an original snack.
- Duration approximately 5 hours.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years old.
- Children 0 – 4 years old get free admission. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, there are no refunds.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- Explore different ecosystems in the Xensatorium / Li>
- Cross a fun Dwarf and Giant Path .
- Walk through caverns in a Underground Artillery Labyrinth .
- Discover a space full of nature in Eden .
- Tour a Xyrican Garden .
- By the People .
- Let yourself go for a Slide that will refresh you.
- Live the zipline that will make you feel like a Ave .
- Have a salt river where you will not be able to immerse yourself.
- River of mud that will cover you from head to toe.
- Refresh in the rainfall .
- In addition, asómbrat E with visual games and optical illusions that will challenge your senses at all times.
- Xenses Park opens Monday through Saturday with admission schedules that depend on your entry type.
- No transportation. You can enter between 8:30 a.m. And 2:00 p.m. The time of departure will depend on the time of arrival at the Park (the approximate duration of the trip is five hours).
- With transportation. MORNING: entrance from 8:30 a.m. At 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. And 3:00 p.m. In the afternoon: 1:00 p.m. At 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. And 7:00 p.m.
- Use of lockers, toilets and showers.
- Free parking.
- Cross a fun Dwarf and Giant Path .