TDI Nitrox Diver Course is an entry level course for divers wishing to continue their diver education and utilize enriched air nitrox as a breathing gas to extend no decompression limits at depth.
Who this course is for:
- The open water diver who is interested in learning more about nitrox mixtures
- The open water diver who is interested in extending their bottom time
- The certified diver who has interest in moving forward with technical diving education
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification of open water diver or current enrollment in an open water diver course
What you can expect to learn:
- The benefits, hazards, and proper procedures for using nitrox mixes from 22 through 40 percent oxygen content
- Equipment considerations, cylinder labeling, analyzing nitrox mixtures, and gas blending procedures
*Price does not include taxes.